If you’ve been following us on social media lately, you’ve been hearing a lot of talk about our new heather PRISM collection. But what is this new fabric all about? This post breaks down the key facts and why customers are loving it so much.
Facts about PRISM
- It’s a heather!
- It’s made up of 99% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton and 1% polyester
- Because of the way it’s created with a darker polyester thread, the dimension is undeniable and brings a unique coloring, almost a vintage or garment-dyed look to the fabric
- It’s offered in our best-selling 3001 Unisex Jersey Tee
- It comes in six on-trend pastel colors
- This fabric is nothing you’ve ever seen before!
Printing on PRISM
Due to it’s fabrication being mostly cotton, PRISM tees are highly versatile when it comes to decorating. You can direct-to-garment (or DTG) print, use water based or discharge ink, foils and more! We teamed up again with our friends at Deluxe Screen Printing and designer Charley Pangus to showcase two awesome ways to print on this exceptional fabric.
“There’s nothing like this out there right now. You can actually see the difference between the two colors,” Elsie, from Deluxe, said. “As screen printers, we’re always looking for something unique and exciting, and that’s PRISM.”
See the results in the video below!
Social Feedback to PRISM
We’ve received some great comments on our social channels from fans responding to our new PRISM collection.
“I need that in my life!”
“Can’t wait to purchase for my line!”
“Gorgeous spring colors!”
“Gawd those are gorgeous”
“We need to get these!”
“Gonna be a gamechanger”
“Can’t wait to get these amazing colors on press!”
“Leave it to BELLA+CANVAS to make bland pastels exciting!”
“My oh my BELLA+CANVAS you’ve done it again!”
We hope this inspires you to get out there, BE DIFFERENT and decorate on our new PRISM collection. Don’t forget to show us your results by tagging us @bellacanvas on Instagram!