Let’s face it: in a time where marketing products and services are all the rage, getting someone to purchase your product or use your service can get a little tricky. The solution? Investing in custom t-shirts! Custom printed tees are a cost-effective investment that will ensure your brand gets talked about time and time again. Think about it like this: when an employee, consumer, or brand enthusiast rocks your unique design, it will spread the word to others, getting your brand noticed in the most organic way possible.
How to Choose the Best Custom T-shirts
While branded tees are always a great idea in our book, they’re not all made equal. Below are four key factors to consider when picking the right style for you.
- The first step is to create a style that people will actually want to wear. There’s nothing better than a super-comfy tee made with inks that are soft and supple, so invest in a high-quality product like our 3001 100% combed and ring spun cotton tee– you won’t regret it. If you want something even softer, try a luxurious triblend like our 3413.
- Next up is fit. No one wants to wear something that doesn’t flatter their figure, so it’s crucial to opt for a style that’s side seamed and expertly crafted.
- What’s more, pick a brand that aligns with your company’s ideals and values. At BELLA+CANVAS, we are committed to manufacturing in a humane and sustainable way. We make it our mission to make a positive impact on the world around us—which is why we have modeled our business to support our core value of responsible production. When you chose to print on BELLA+CANVAS your putting your logo on a tee that stands for all these things we value.
- Last but definitely not least, pick a design that packs a punch. Make it imaginative and aesthetically pleasing so it tells your unique story in the most beautiful way possible. Following these steps will ensure your branded tee becomes a worn and loved favorite, not a wear-once-then-throw-in-the-trash piece.
- For even more tips on choosing the right blank, make sure to check out our article on what to look for in a tee.
Ways to Use Custom T-shirts
- Give new employees a shirt upon hiring as a “Welcome to the Team” gift.
- Send your tees as a gift to people or businesses you’re looking to partner with.
- Host a social media contest where the grand prize is a branded tee.
- Send top clients a tee as a thank you gift.
- Give tees to friends so they can be a walking billboard for your brand.
- Give new customers a free tee when they sign up for your company newsletter.
The moral of the story: branded tees are an affordable and super-effective marketing strategy that will surely help you establish your budding brand. Whether it’s outfitting your team to further company growth and solidarity, or handing them out to customers as a gift with purchase, they’re a surefire way to get your brand seen and recognized. And once people recognize your brand, they’ll want to learn more about it, resulting in more sales and/or leads for you.
How do you use branded tees in your business? Tell us your success story in the comments below!